Search Contextures Sites
Contextures News, Services and Publications
Contextures has been designing Excel spreadsheets since 1987. Please contact us for help with your project.
Sample projects include:
- Pricing calculators for sales offices -- steel building manufacturer
- Insurance application forms -- insurance company
- Data entry form -- pet food company
- Production scheduler -- furniture manufacturer
- Customized sales reports -- food manufacturer
- Client location analysis -- pharmaceutical company
Contextures has been designing Access databases since 1996. Please contact us for help with your project.
Sample projects include:
- Order processing -- steel building manufacturer
- Budget tracking -- office equipment company
- Cash clearing system -- insurance company
- Corporate donations -- financial institution
- Sales forecasting -- food manufacturer
- Project time tracking -- forestry company
- Select Multiple Items from Drop Down List
- Create a Pivot Table from Data on Different Sheets
- Excel Cluster Stack Chart
- Excel VLOOKUP Function and VLOOKUP Example
- Excel Count Functions -- Count Excel Cells
- Excel Conditional Formatting Examples
- Create a Pivot Table
- Pivot Tables Blog
September 24, 2007 Amazon.com
Beginning Pivot Tables in Excel 2007 explains what Pivot Tables are, how you can benefit from using them, how to create them and modify them, and how to use their enhanced features. It's for those who are new to pivot tables, and those who have used pivot tables in other versions of Excel and want to learn about the new features in Excel 2007.
- Carefully explains the benefits of using Pivot Tables for fast data analysis
- Provides a step-by-step approach to those new to Pivot Tables
- Offers tips and tricks for working with pivot tables
December 10, 2007 Amazon.com
This book assumes that you know the basics of Excel and pivot tables, and provides troubleshooting tips and techniques, and programming examples.
This book is for anyone who uses pivot tables, and who only reads the manual when all else fails. It's designed to help you understand the advanced features and options that are available, as you need them. Experiment with pivot tables, and if you get stuck, search for the problem in this book. With luck, you'll find a solution, a workaround, or, occasionally, confirmation that pivot tables can't do what you want them to do.
Excel Pivot Tables Recipe Book is for anyone who uses Excel frequently. This book follows a problem-solution format that covers the entire breadth of situations you might encounter when working with PivotTables -- from planning and creating, to formatting and extracting data, to maximizing performance and troubleshooting.
The author presents tips and techniques in this collection of recipes that cannot be found in Excel's Help section, and she carefully explains the most confusing features of PivotTables. All chapters have been organized into a collection of recipes that take you step-by-step from the problem you are experiencing to the solution you are aiming for.
There's no fuss to this book, only clear and precise information to help you assess your situation--whether common or unique--and solve your problem. The book includes real-world examples of complex PivotTables, as well as numerous PivotTable programming examples.
Contextures Inc., Copyright ©2013
All rights reserved.
Last updated: May 22, 2013 8:03 AM